After Sanjay’s Exams are over, I was really worried how to keep him busy during Summer Holidays. I started searching for Summer Camp and found this Camp organized by Makkalakoota. To know the details I visited their office, in the last week of the March. Dear Friends Here I am providing details about Summer Camp organized by Makkalakoota.
Makkalakoota was founded by Smt. R Kalyanamma in year 1938 and is located in the heart of the Bangalore city. From past 75 years they are working for the welfare of the children by organizing various activities including Summer Camp.
- From past 46 Years they are organizing Summer Camp for children between the age group of 7 to 14 Years.
- Duration is one Month during summer holidays [Month of April and May] Every Year.
- Total Strength for camp is 275 to 300 Children.
- Activities are aimed improving the both physical and mental health of the children and the list includes Physical Education, Yoga, Light Music, Drawing and Painting, Dance/Drama, Free Medical Checkup Camp, Abacus Basics and Fire Safety Training for Children.
- Compitations like story telling, Quiz, Pick and Speak, Nature painting will be organized for the children to show their Talent.
- Children will be put into different groups according to the Age and Each group will be given a unique name.
- Provide a Good Lunch for the Children during Camp.
- One day Trip will be organized for the Children during the Camp.
By seeing the List, Are you worried about the fees which they Charging? Hi its very Nominal!!!!!!!!!!!.
Now 14 Days over Sanjay is enjoying his holidays at Summer Camp by learning new things every day.
Interested to know details please visit Makkalakoota website: www.makkalakoota.org
Happy Summer Camp