Yesterday, my Friend Sarala took a Tablet. After some time she started feeling uneasy and discomfort and was rushed to the Doctor. The Doctor asked her Whether She had taken any Medicine for the Fever??. She showed the Tablet strip to Doctor. When he checked the Tablet strip, Sarala has taken the Tablet after its Expiry Date. Dear Friends, When we are not Well, we do take Medicines like Tablet, Capsule or Syrup Do check the Expiry Date on the Medicine before using. Remember these Suggestions.
Note:Expire Day indicates How long you can use that medicine. After the Expiry Date it is not safe to use the Medicine.
To Buy Medicine
- Always Take Doctor’s prescription.
- Buy from the Authorized/Registered Medical Stores or Pharmacy.
- Check for Medicine Name, Manufacturing Date and Expiry Date on Medicine Strip/Bottle.
- Always collect the Bill after making the Payments and Keep the Bill for your reference.
To Store Medicine
- Keep in the Air-tight Container.
- Keep the Container in the Cupboards away from Heat and Light
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of the Children.
- Keep the medicine in the Refrigerator [if Required].
Before Taking Medicine
- Take the Medicine’s according the Doctor’s Prescription.
- Follow the Instructions given in the Prescription..
- Always drink sufficient water after taking the Tablets/Capsule.
Be Alert Do See the Expiry Date Before using Medicine!!!!!!!