My friend Swarna visited her Family Doctor with some ailment, After doing routine check, Family doctor advised her to consult a Dermatologist. Swarna didn’t understood what the doctor was telling?????. Seeing her confusion doctor told her to consult a Skin doctor for further treatment. Dear Friends here I am giving details about the Doctor Type and their specialization.
- General Physician – Family/General Doctor who treats the General ailment like Fever, cough and cold. If required he will refer you to specialist for further Investigation and Treatment.
- Gynecologist – He/She is specialized in treating pregnancy, childbirth and other women health problems.
- Pediatrician – Child Doctor specialized in treating the children in the age of 1 Day to 16 Years.
- Ophthalmologist – Eye Doctor, specialized treating Eye related problems.
- Dermatologist – Skin Doctor, specialized in treating Skin related problems.
- ENT doctor – specialized in treating Ear, Nose and Throat related problems.
- orthopedic – Bone Doctor, Specialized in treating Bone related problems, Back-Pine and Fractures.
- Cardiologist – Heart Doctor Specialized in treating Heart related problems.
- Neurologist – Specialized in treating problem in brain and Nervous system.
- Dentist – Teeth Doctor, Specialized in treating the Teeth related problems like Tooth Ache.
- Urologist – Specialized in Treating the Urinary tract related problems.
- Psychiatrist – Specializes in treating the Mental disorders.
- Pathologistt – Specialized in Diagnosing the human disease using Laboratory method [checking your blood and Urine samples].
- Radiologists – X-Ray Doctor/Scanning Doctor who reads and interprets digital images, or x-rays, of patients obtained through a variety of cameras, machines, and imaging equipment.
- Anesthesiologist – Specialized in administering the anesthesia during the surgery.
- General Surgeon – specialized in performing the Surgery.
- Oncologist – Cancer Doctor, specialized in treating the Cancer.
- Nephrologist – Kidney Doctor specialized in treating Kidney related problems.
- Endocrinologist – specialized in treating the Thyroid gland problems.
- Gastrologist – specialized in treating the digestive system problems.
- Veterinary Doctor – Animal Doctor, specialized in treating the Animals.
Hope this will help you to know Doctor Types and Specialization!!!!!
Happy Consulting Time