My friend Seema wanted to transfer money online to her sister’s account. However she was not able to transfer the money, because she was not aware of the Bank’s IFSC Code!!!!!!! where her sister was having an Account. Today Many like Seema will do the online transfer to save time and to quickly transfer the money from one account to another. To do this kind of transaction it is important to know about the Bank’s IFSC Code!!!!!.
What is an IFSC Code?
- IFSC Stands for Indian Financial System Code.
- It contains 11 Characters .
- It is used identify the Bank and Bank’s Branch Where is Account is Opened.
- It is used in National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) and Real Time Gross Settlement (RTFS) Money Transfer System
IFSC Code: CNRB0000403
- First 3 Character Indicates Bank Name Like Canara Bank
- Remaining 8 Characters Bank’s City and Branch Code like Bangalore City’s Basavanagudi Branch
Where you can find the IFSC Code
- Online search
- Cheque books issued by the bank.
For Details and To Check IFSC Code Visit
Do Remember IFSC Code to perform the Online Money transfer.